legal Service for International Investors
Dadman Law Firm provides a comprehensive range of legal services to serve the different needs of non-Iranian individuals and companies. The firm's outstanding lawyers can act upon the following:
1. Serving all Clients in the full range of legal services, in local and international affairs;
2. Drafting and negotiating local and international commercial agreements;
3. Legal advice on corporate governance and compliance issues, commercial transaction law, distribution and agency law, customs law, intellectual properties law, labour law, tax law, foreign investment projects and international arbitration and etc.
4. Litigation in particular in commercial law and international legal issues;
5. Setting up companies, foreign Rep. office and branch office and non-commercial institutes in mainland and free zones and rendering any services related to this issue;
6. Registration of trademarks, industrial designs, patent and any other IP rights and rendering any services related to this issue;
7. Obtaining work permit and residency for foreign nationals;
8. Obtaining Investment license (FIPPA) form Iranian Investment Organization (OIETAI);
9. Obtaining activity license from competent authorities (as a case maybe).
We are pleased to offer our clients a flexible fee structure, including hourly and contingency fee agreements in select cases. Should you require the assistance of an attorney, please feel free to contact us via :